The future is here…
Electric Vehicle Chargers
EV Chargers – Charging Made Easy
YoCharge provides the best in quality EV chargers for all types of vehicles. The robust range of chargers includes both AC and DC chargers. Power up your EVs with our high-quality, secure, affordable and compact chargers.
In AC Charging, the Charging Device acts as regulator & controller. The Charge is delivered in AC mode to the onboard Charger of the Car(EV), and the onboard charger converts AC power to DC power and charges the battery. Hence, the rate of charging depends on the onboard charger, and charging is mostly SLOW CHARGING.
In DC Charging, the charging device first converts input AC power to DC Power. Furthermore, this device provides DC power directly to the BMS system, bypassing the electric car’s (EVs) on-board charger. Hence, the charging rate no longer depends on an onboard charger and facilitates fast & ultra-fast charging. The limit of the charging rate comes from battery chemistry, technology, heating & safety concerns.
Recent Articles on EV Chargers & Charging Stations:
- What is NACS Connector
- What are the Different Types of EV Charging Connectors used in India
- Sustainable Business Models for EV Charging
- Delta Showcases Smart EV Charging Station at E-Mobility Taiwan
- EV Charger Store introduced in Mumbai by Envo-Sustainer
- Benefits of using OCPP For Fleet Operators
- Wall Socket or a Charger: Choice of the Smart EV owner
- What To Expect From Your Electric Car and Charging Station Performance in Hot Weather?
- Why Solar Businesses are Choosing to Invest in EV Charging?
- What are the Different Types of EV Charging Station ?
- What is the Cost of Setting up EV Charging Stations in India?
- Why Should Commercial/Corporate Businesses Invest in EV Charging Stations?