Power your electric fleet with YoCharge Supported Network
Partner with YoCharge, Smart Charge your EV Fleet
Our partner CPO’s are growing their EV Charging Network across a wide range of geography. Partnering with YoCharge provides you with an instant access to our CPO’s network.
- Zero Capital Expenditure
- No Installation, Operation & Maintenance hassle.
- Complete End-to-End Services, from Captive Charger Installations to Maintenance
- 24*7 Support
- Real-time monitoring of Charging
- Complete Accounting & Billing
- Smart Card based Operations for Driver Partners.
- One touch Start-Stop.
- Charging Solutions for two-wheelers, three-wheelers, cars, buses & trucks.
- Discounted Charging Tariff.
- Faster Return on your EV asset.
Get in Touch:
If you are or planning to run an EV Fleet or a logistic company switching to electric fleet, please fill the form below and our team will get in touch with you to understand your requirement & provide you with the best solution.
FAQ’S – EV Fleet Management & Logistics
Fleet charging of electric vehicles is the process of powering up EV fleets by plugging them into EV fleet charging stations. EV Fleet charging is another term for fleet electrification. The multiple charge points are installed in industrial and commercial settings. An EV fleet vehicle driver plugs his commercial vehicle into an EV charger station via a connector to charge.
The various types of EV fleet ideal for electrification are school buses, taxis, light and medium-duty vehicles and heavy-duty vehicles.
Electric vehicle fleet management looks after the charging needs of fleet drivers and electric vehicles and ensures the charging infrastructure is optimised to meet upcoming demand. The major issue in EV fleet management is fleet electrification and EV charging requirements.
Avail the state-of-the-art charging solutions and smart charge your EV by partnering with YoCharge. The charging solutions are powered through Grid, Solar & Battery storage. EV fleets can enjoy cost-effective, reliable & green charging with an efficient power mix. YoCharge ensures that EV fleets are not limited by power range.
– Zero capital expenditure
– No installation, operation or maintenance hassle
– Complete end-to-end services for captive charger installations to maintenance
– 24*7 support
– Real-time monitoring and charging
– Accounting and billing
– One touch start-stop
– Charging solutions for two-wheelers, three-wheelers, cars, buses & trucks
– RFID smart card-based operations
– Discounted charging tariffs
– Quick return on investment on EV assets
1. Maintaining infrastructure operational excellence by ensuring 24*7 charger reliability, stability and availability.
2. Self-service tools – EV fleet drivers can easily make a way to charging reservations either at the depot or away. Fleet managers need self-service tools to monitor EV charging for the entire fleet and manage it efficiently.
3. Smart energy management – this system ensures equal balance is available to individual charge points and vehicles and balances power between the overall charging site, that is, depot and the grid. Energy planning and management is crucial for fleet operators as it allows drivers to charge and go on-demand.
4. Fleet monitoring – EV fleet management has additional data to consider: charging behaviour, EV charging station health, state of charge, energy consumption and charging session data. The charging session data include time and location, and real-time analytics helps in the decision-making process for fleet managers in their business.
5. Financial management – EV fleet management systems must consider financial issues along with charging operations.
In India, the EV charging station business is highly profitable as the ratio of EV vehicles and charging stations is mismatched. Looking at high EV users and few charging stations, an EV charging station in India would make around 10-14 Lakhs yearly.