The future is here…
Electric Vehicle Chargers
EV Chargers – Charging Made Easy
YoCharge provides the best in quality EV chargers for all types of vehicles. The robust range of chargers includes both AC and DC chargers. Power up your EVs with our high-quality, secure, affordable and compact chargers.
In AC Charging, the Charging Device acts as regulator & controller. The Charge is delivered in AC mode to the onboard Charger of the Car(EV), and the onboard charger converts AC power to DC power and charges the battery. Hence, the rate of charging depends on the onboard charger, and charging is mostly SLOW CHARGING.
In DC Charging, the charging device first converts input AC power to DC Power. Furthermore, this device provides DC power directly to the BMS system, bypassing the electric car’s (EVs) on-board charger. Hence, the charging rate no longer depends on an onboard charger and facilitates fast & ultra-fast charging. The limit of the charging rate comes from battery chemistry, technology, heating & safety concerns.
Recent Articles on EV Chargers & Charging Stations:
- What Does a Charge Point Operator or CPO Do? – YoCharge
- Why Should Businesses Invest in EV Fleet Management?
- What is the Cost of Setting up EV Charging Stations in India?
- How Does EV Charging Software Positively Influence your Network?
- Understanding OCPP: Why Interoperability Matters? – YoCharge
- What is EV Charging As A Service?
- Why Should Commercial/Corporate Businesses Invest in EV Charging Stations?
- EV road trip from Jaipur to Udaipur- Interesting insights and challenges by Team YoCharge
- What is Vehicle-to-Grid technology ?
- NITI Aayog Releases Draft Battery Swapping Policy for public suggestion
- Everything you need to know about the On-Board Charger for Electric Vehicles
- What is Bi-directional Charging & how it going to change the EV Industry