AC EV Chargers
Robust, Smart and Efficient AC EV Chargers
In AC Charging, the Charging Device acts as regulator & controller. The Charge is delivered in AC mode to onboard Charger of the Car(EV) and the onboard charger converts AC power to DC power and chargers the battery. Hence, rate of charging depends on onboard charger and charging is mostly SLOW CHARGING.
They are compact in design and offer various features and functions to meet your electric needs. Wall and floor mounting ability provides a flexible installation facility. YoCharge AC EV charger series have an open charge point protocol and multiple levels of connectivity.
Type 2 AC EV Charger:
- Hardware: ABB | Software – YoCharge
- Upto 5 Year Warranty
- Rating: 7.4 KW (Single Phase) to 22 KW (Three Phase)
- Connector – Type 2
- Life-time Free | Zero Subscription charges for Software Platform
- Overcurrent, Overcharge, Residual Current Protection
- Shock Proof & provides safe-charging
- Real-time monitoring of current & charging rate
- Monthly reports of unit consumption
- Single Click conversion to public charger | Visibility on Google Maps & apps
- Earn by Sharing your Charger within society, neighbours or public.
- Connectivity – Wifi, GSM Sim & Lan Connectivity
- Multiple Authentication modes including RFID Cards & mobile OTP based
- Add-on features: Load management | custom maximum charging current setting.
All YoCharge AC EV Chargers provide AC power to the electric vehicle onboard chargers, which use advanced power control technology chargers ranging from 7.4kW to 22kW power output.
Set Public or Private
Smart operation by Mobile or RFID Card
Set maximum Charging Current
Custom Dashboard for Consumption Monitoring
Earn by Sharing Charger
Type 2 Connector
3.3 to 22 KW Rating
Connectivity – Wifi, Lan, GSM Sim
Cars Compatible with AC Type 2 Chargers
MG ZS EV
Tata Nexon EV
Hyundai Kona Electric
Tata Tigor Ziptron
Mercedes Benz EQC
Installation & Service
Installation, Operation by YoCharge
Upto 5 Years Product Replacement Warranty
Online & On-Site Support
Questions by Customers
OCPP makes electric vehicle networks open and accessible. It creates a common language between EV charge points and online billing and management platforms. The OCPP-compliant charge point is a great advantage as it allows the ability to choose and change the online billing and management platform.
Charge points available at all charging stations are similar in operations from network to network.
Charge points tend to be similar in operations from network to network, but access requirements and costs can differ. Some can access through an RFID card and others through the app, and being digital contactless card payment option is in demand. Most networks need/allow a user to register details beforehand.
Get in Touch:
If you are planning to Host an Electric Vehicle Charging Station, please fill the form below and our expert will provide you with the best suitable charging station based on your needs.